Attencia provide skilled nursing with following services:
- Registered Nurses
- in-home assessment and evaluation;
- blood draws and injections;
- medication management;
- advanced wound and ostomy care;
- monitoring of acute medical conditions;
- education on treatments and medications;
- instruction on treatments and medications;
- infusion therapy;
- collaboration with physician for your overall health management.
Attencia physical therapy's services include: instruction on using of assistive device and home modification for maximum safety establishing home exercise program and teaching self-care techniques for maximum independence in activity of daily living.
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Speech Therapy
Penina Mezei's Speech Therapists assess and treat speech and swallowing disorders. Attencia present an individually designed treatment program to maximize communication for the adult patient.
Penina Mezei Attencia social workers provide counseling and access to community resources to assist with financial concerns, emotional support, as necessary. Assist nursing staff in providing supportive measures and services.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Qualified Accurate Care Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides provide respectful assistance with hands on bathing, dressing, hair styling, toileting, and other general hygiene needs.
- Bathing, Grooming and Hygiene
With Attencia in-home care, and live-in care, Certified Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides consider individual preferences, dietary restrictions and the importance of nutrition in their meal preparation.
- Meal preparation
Trained Certified Nursing Assistants and caregivers work in Attencia with client-specific medication profiles and ensure that all medication is taken promptly and in accordance with the physician's orders. Attencia Caregivers also provide general supervision and ambulatory assistance to ensure client safety and well-being.
- Medication reminders and safety supervision
Freedom from loneliness is crucial to each patient's health, particularly for seniors and the elderly. Attencia caregivers are more than employees - they're friends who provide following services:
- Offer elderly companionship and conversation
- Arrange appointments
- Maintain calendar
- Check food expirations
- Read religious materials
- Aid with morning and wake-up
- Assist with clothing selection
- Play games and cards
- Write letters and correspondence
- Prepare grocery lists
- Provide reminders for appointments
- Plan visits, outings and trips
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Monitor diet and eating
- Clip coupons for shopping
- Care for houseplants
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Oversee home deliveries
- Supervise home maintenance
- Assist with walking
- Assist with evening and tuck-in
- Participate in crafts